TED NUGENT'S Love Manifesto
Posted by Michael Mueller on February 10, 2009 at 3:35 PM
Even if you don't agree with everything the guy says, you've got to admit:Ted Nugent is one romantic son of a gun. As Valentine's Day approaches, Nuge has created a playlist—his love manifesto—for romantics everywhere. The multi-platinum guitar icon, outspoken activist, outdoorsman, host of the popular Outdoor Channel TV show "Ted Nugent Spirit Of The Wild," and author of the 2008 New York Times best seller Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto, has come up with 10 songs that ought to stoke the fires of love. Serve these up with some leg of antelope, a hearty syrah (Budweiser will do, in a pinch), a bearskin rug (only if you brought the bear down yourself), a cracklin' fire, and some camo lingerie, and your girl is sure to feel like the luckiest lady in the world!
- "Wang Dang Doodle" Howlin’ Wolf
- "The Flame" Cheap Trick
- "Whole Lotta Rosie" AC/DC
- "Wango Tango" Ted Nugent
- "When A Man Loves A Woman" Percy Sledge
- "I’ve Been Lovin’ You Too Long" Otis Redding
- "Feels Like The First Time" Foreigner
- "My Love Is Like A Tire Iron" Ted Nugent
- "Brown Sugar" The Rolling Stones
- "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" Ted Nugent
We love this guy!