Select A Lesson
- Ukulele 10: Picking With Thumb and Fingers
- Ukulele 11: Strumming Techniques
- Ukulele 12: Tremolo Picking
- Ukulele 13: "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
- Ukulele 1: Getting Started
- Ukulele 2: Fretting Notes
- Ukulele 3: Strumming Chords
- Ukulele 4: One-Finger Chords
- Ukulele 5: Two-Finger Chords
- Ukulele 6: Three-Finger "Triangle" Chords
- Ukulele 7: Three-Finger "Reverse Triangle" Chords
- Ukulele 8: "Stairs" Chords
- Ukulele 9: Popular Chord Progressions
Jake Shimabukuro is not only a virtuoso ukulele player but also widely considered the best in the world. His arrangements of the Beatles' ''While My Guitar Gently Weeps,'' Queen's ''Bohemian Rhapsody,'' and the timeless Harold Arlen standard ''Over the Rainbow'' have turned a ukulele player into a household name, while his prodigious technique and supercharged take on this simple folk instrument have drawn comparisons to Jimi Hendrix and Miles Davis. Despite all this, Jake simply wants everybody to be able to experience the joy of making music. It was with this mindset that Jake set about developing his unique approach to teaching people how to play the ukulele, on full display in this brand-new series of beginner ukulele video lessons, adapted from Jake Shimabukuro Teaches Ukulele Lessons (Hal Leonard). To learn more about Jake, please visit jakeshimabukuro.com.