Select A Lesson
- Fingerstyle Blues 1: Basic Techniques
- Fingerstyle Blues 2: Harmony Shuffles
- Fingerstyle Blues 3: Travis and Ragtime Styles
- Fingerstyle Blues 4: "I Am a Pilgrim" and Rockabilly Style
- Fingerstyle Blues 5: More Harmony Shuffles
- Fingerstyle Blues 6: "Mystery Train" Lick
- Slide Guitar 1: Basics and the Blues Box in Open D
- Slide Guitar 2: Major Pentatonic in Open D
- Slide Guitar 3: Melodies, Double Stops and Fills in Open D
- Slide Guitar 4: Pull-Offs and Arpeggios in Open D
- Slide Guitar 5: Open G Tuning
- Slide Guitar 6: Standard Tuning
- Slide Guitar 7: High Bass G Tuning
Best known as creator of the legendary Hot Licks instructional guitar video series, which featured such acclaimed artists as Eric Johnson, Danny Gatton, James Burton, Brian Setzer, and Larry Coryell, guitarist Arlen Roth is also a recording artist, session player, sideman, songwriter, author, teacher, and bandleader. Over the course of his 35-year career, Roth has recorded or performed with such luminaries as Simon & Garfunkel, Pete Seeger, Janis Ian, Jack Bruce, and Duane Eddy, among many others. He was also named one of the top 100 influential guitarists of the century by Vintage Guitar magazine.
In this new series of lessons, Roth teaches the basics of solo fingerstyle blues guitar, setting you up for further exploration and creativity along the way.
For more on Arlen, visit ArlenRoth.com.