SOLID CABLES Unveils New ELEPH Speaker Cable
Posted by Michael Mueller on November 23, 2009 at 8:40 AM
Pasadena, CA November 23, 2009 – Solid Cables, a manufacturer of painstakingly detailed and handmade audio cables, has unveiled its entry into the speaker cable market. The new Eleph speaker cable utilizes ultra-pure copper conductor of different diameters to better carry the full frequency spectrum of sound any amplifier could create. In doing this, the Eleph cable provides a truly transparent link between the amplifier and the speaker.
Solid Cables believes they are the first to make the innovation of using not only an ultra-pure copper 10-gauge conductor but also one made up of different diameter strands to better carry the full spectrum of sound. The conductors are in a helical wind pattern to resist electrical and mechanical noise and housed in a 6000 PSI tear resistant armor. All conductors are permanently isolated in an avionics-grade adhesive to eliminate internal breakage, shorting, or solder joint failure.
Spec features include:
- Suspended polymer insulator
- All metal shell
- Armor and ends permanently fused with avionics grade heat shrink
- Hand soldered using premium audio grade silver alloy
- Helical wound ultra pure copper conductor, multiple diameter
- Quadruple strain relief
- 6000 PSI tear resistant protective outer armor
- Available with Speakon connectors
- Available in Carbon Black only
MSRP: $135 for 3’ Eleph speaker cable